InboxDollars is a cash-based online rewards club that passes on the revenue it generates from advertisers to its members. By participating in paid surveys, reading e-mails, playing games, redeeming coupons, and more, you can get cashback on your activates.
HOW INBOXDOLLARS WORKS
Earn cash credited to your account when you complete particular tasks. These include:
- Using coupons – find hundreds of printable grocery coupons, and earn additional cash back when you use them!
- Playing games – select from dozens of card, strategy, sports, and word games, and get paid when you play.
- Shopping cashback – visit the InboxDollars website and get cash back for your purchases from hundreds of merchants including Walmart, Target, Old Navy, and more.
- Answering surveys – take online surveys when they become available, and earn cash every time you successfully complete a study.
- Using the toolbar – earn additional cash by using the toolbar for your web searches, and have an easy way of staying informed about the latest free offers, surveys, etc.
- Reading e-mails – receive emails with special offers, and earn cash when you open some special emails.
- Referring friends – refer friends and earn 10% of what they earn. Banners and links are provided in your account.
PAYMENT AND REWARDS
Once your account reaches a balance of $30, you can request a check or a Visa Cash Card.
For non-Gold members, it takes around two weeks for payments to be processed. For gold members, payments are processed weekly. Payments are issued in US dollars, regardless of where you live.
Becoming a Gold Member
Once you cash out for the first time, your account will automatically be upgraded to gold. Gold members enjoy additional perks including faster payments, more sweepstakes entries, more loyalty rewards, and additional referral rewards.
Got disqualified? Still have a chance to win
If you try to complete an online survey but get disqualified when attempting to do so, you'll still receive an opportunity to win a prize by earning a spin on Billy's Spin and Win wheel. The number of spins you've accumulated is found on the ‘Surveys' page.
Prizes include: $0.25 tokens (after your next successful survey completion, get an extra .25 credit in addition to the survey credit; 5 tokens maximum can be sitting in your account), $5.00, $1.00, and $0.05 cash bonuses credited immediately to your account, or Scratch Off Progress which will be credited immediately to your account; win and you'll see the Scratch Off progress bar will move forward towards the next scratch off card.
Is InboxDollars legit?
InboxDollars was founded in 2000 and has over 17 million members, and over 2.5 million Facebook fans. They have awarded over 80 million dollars in rewards to their members and have a mobile app available.
InboxDollars is run by Prodege, who also runs Swagbucks, InboxPounds (UK focus) and DailyRewards (Canada focus). Collectively, these sites have awarded more than $700 million dollars to their members since their inception. As such, Inboxdollars is not a scam, nor is Prodege – their parent company. InboxDollars has been reviewed thousands of times online, and although people's experiences with the site may vary, they are real and are certainly not a scam.
Eligibility: InboxDollars is open to international residents 18 years of age and older.
If you're already a member of InboxDollars and are looking for something different to join to make extra income, there are literally hundreds of alternatives out there. Here are a few of our suggestions. Branded Surveys offers online surveys, a low $5 cash out minimum and a $1 joining bonus! Tellwut is a fun community where you can take surveys, create surveys and answer daily polls for gift cards. TGM Panel is a popular survey platform with tons of survey inventory.